(Affiliated to the University of Mumbai) N.C.T.E. College No. 113023, Recog of Govt. of Maharashtra - STC/3990/(82827) Vishi-/1990, NAAC Accredited with ''B''
Every staff employed in the college shall discharge his/her duties efficiently and diligently and shall conform to the rules and regulations.
1 (a) It shall be mandatory on the staff employed in the private college to do any work in connection with an examination conducted by the University or any
college, which he/she is required to do by the Vice-Chancellor or the Registrar of the University/by the Principal of the College, as the case may be.
2. No Staff employed in a college shall absent himself from his/her duties without prior permission. In case of sickness or absence on medical ground, a
medical certificate to the satisfaction of the college authorities shall be produced within a week.
3. No Staff employed in a college shall engage directly or indirectly in any trade or business. In the case of remunerative work like private tuition etc., specific
sanction of the college authorities in writing shall be abstained.
4. No staff employed in the college shall send any application for employment under any other agency, except through the secretary.
5. When a staff employed in a college seeks to accept honorary work without detriment to his/her duties prior permission of the secretary in writing shall be obtained.
6. Any staff employed in a college when involved in criminal proceedings shall inform the committee of each proceedings.7. No staff employed in a college shall engage himself/herself or participate in any political activity. She/he shall not associate with any political party or any organization which takes part in politics or shall subscribe to, or assist in any other manner, any political movement.
8. No staff employed in a college shall contest or participate in or canvas for any candidate in any election.
9. No staff employee in a college shall bring or attempt to bring any political or other influence on his/ her superior authority in a respect of his/her individual service interests.
10. No staff employee in a college shall engage himself/herself or participate in any activity which is anti-secular or which tends to create disharmony in society or any in demonstration which is prejudicial to the interest of the sovereignty and integrity of India, the security of states, friendly relation with foreign states, Public order, decency or morality or which involve contempt of court, defamation or incitement to an offence.
11. Work cooperatively with other staff member .Always be willing to take another staff member‘s advice. Likewise share your best practices with
We are proud to be a symbol of quality of education. Since its establishment in 1990. Our college has long tradition of imparting quality education, a noble task for more than 33 year’s. All round development of the student is our motto. Beside academic quality we also observe cultural, social and sports development of our student’s. We have spacious library with huge number of books.
Janseva Shikshan Manadal’s Collage of Education (B.Ed.) Shivle,
Email – email@example.com